6 Ways to Stay Connected with Your Hotel Phone System
We live in quite an amazing age of technology. We can now accomplish things faster and easier than ever before, and it’s all right at our fingertips thanks to a wide array of devices and advancements. Gone are the days of being shackled to your desk in order to do business in a constructive manner. Many of you probably remember being called into the office because of some emergency late at night or maybe even during a vacation. Those days are over.
Nowadays, if you want to stay connected outside the office, you will stay connected. This includes not only remote access to your computer systems but to your VoIP-enabled phone system as well. If you own or manage a hotel, this can be an invaluable advantage as it allows you to control everything that’s going on with your hotel and guests no matter where you are. In fact, you can appear to be in your office at the hotel without physically being there.
With new hotel phone apps, guests can instantly convert their phone into a room key, enabling them to go straight to their room and unlock it. As a hotel owner or manager, it is important that you stay of current happenings goings-on in the hotel phone system industry. VoIP phone systems are ideal for hotels for several reasons. First, you can take advantage of auto attendants, ensuring that you never miss a call.
Hotel phone systems (or hotel PBX) is the system that typically manages all the hotel’s internal and external telephony communications and their behavior. Internal calls in hotel phone systems are typically calls between guests and the front desk or other hotel facilities as well as calls among hotel employees.
Take a look at the stylish and functional hotel phone sets offer so that your hotel is always modern and attractive to guests! Hotel phones are designed for guest convenience and feature a modern hotel room interior design. Phones are compatible with all telephone exchanges (PBXs).
In today’s modern hospitality industry, the importance of VoIP Hotel Phone Systems (VHPS) cannot be overstated. With a VHPS, hotels can improve guest experiences while saving money on both communication and operational costs. But what are the best ways to stay connected with your hotel phone system?
To further illustrate how great this can be for you and your business, here are 6 ways to use your VoIP-based phone system to stay connected when you’re away from your property:
Take your office with you — Thanks to the newest technology being utilized by today’s smartphones, you can literally take your work home with you, even if you’re not actually going home. Everything that is going on with your hotel and guests can be reported to you at a remote location, thanks to the internet and remote access tools. The same tools that allow your office computer to be accessible from anywhere can also apply to your business phone.
Call continuity – With a SIP client on your laptop or mobile phone, you can receive calls to your desk phone just as if you were sitting at your desk. Vendors, staff, or guests call your extension number or direct line, and your laptop or mobile device receives the call. Answer and they’ll never know you aren’t sitting at your desk.
Outbound business calls from offsite — If you need to conduct business from a remote location, but don’t want to necessarily use your personal phone number, you’re in luck. You can actually set up any outbound business calls made from your mobile device to appear as if they are being made from your business line at the hotel. Your clients will have no idea that you’re on a vacation sipping martinis while conducting business.
Never miss a call — In any industry, it’s imperative that you don’t miss any calls because you never know how important any particular call might be. Depending on the size of your hotel and its current setup, you may want to forward incoming guest calls to another location, a specific employee’s business cell phone, or even directly to yourself. You can even set up your desk phone to ring several additional phones or mobile devices at once. All of this can greatly benefit both the hotel and its guests.
Set up virtual announcements — Even when you’re away from your property, you can still maintain a considerable amount of control over its goings-on. Remotely setting up virtual announcements for your incoming calls, whether they are for guest or employee purposes, is a great way to inform everyone about important events, news, and more at any time of the day or night.
Emergency call setup — If some type of emergency occurs when you’re not on the premises, it’s paramount that you be informed as soon as possible. Always being connected when you’re not on the premises will ensure that you’re notified immediately, which will help increase the security and reliability of your hotel in the event of an emergency. VoIP-based hotel systems can be set up to alarm designated phones, and that can include your remote phone.
To get the most out of hotel telephony functionality, you need to be connected at all times. With today’s VoIP technology, there’s no reason to not be in constant contact with your hotel. Always being in the loop will help your business run more smoothly.
1. Utilize VoIP: A VoIP Hotel Phone System provides a low-cost and easy solution for businesses of all sizes to stay connected with their guests. With the ability to easily manage calls, voicemail, and other features, VoIP offers a great way to save time and money while ensuring that your hotel’s communication remains reliable and efficient.
2. Invest in Voiceware Hotel Phone Systems: Voiceware systems are a great way to ensure your hotel stays connected with its guests. By investing in the latest technology, you can ensure that your communication remains up-to-date and secure. And by taking advantage of their scalability, you can make sure that your system can grow with your business.
3. Take Advantage of Mobile Apps: By utilizing mobile apps, you can make sure that your hotel stays connected with guests on the go. Whether it’s for checking in or making reservations, these apps provide an easy way to stay connected and ensure guest satisfaction.
4. Utilize Cloud Solutions: By utilizing cloud solutions, businesses can ensure that their communication remains secure and efficient. And by taking advantage of the latest technology available in the industry, you can make sure that your system is always up-to-date and running smoothly.
5. Invest in Quality Services: It’s important to invest in quality services when it comes to your hotel phone system. By utilizing professional IT and VoIP services, you can make sure that your system is always running smoothly and efficiently.
6. Take Advantage of Training: Lastly, by taking advantage of training offered by Voiceware Hotel Phone System vendors, you can ensure that your staff is properly trained on how to use the system. This will ensure your hotel remains up-to-date and running smoothly, while also helping to improve customer service.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your VoIP Hotel Phone System stays connected with its guests in a cost-effective manner. With the right by utilizing VoIP technology, invest in the latest Voiceware Hotel Phone System, take advantage of mobile apps and cloud solutions, invest in quality services, and take part in training offered by vendors, your hotel can stay connected with its guests while saving money on both communication and operational costs. This not only improves customer service but also helps your hotel remain up-to-date and running smoothly.