Voiceware VoIP Phone System for All Hotel Sizes
Voiceware is Phonesuite’s software-based VoIP phone system (IP-PBX) application designed specifically for today’s hospitality communication environment. Engineered with a server-based core to be extremely scalable and flexible, Phonesuite is designed to meet the ever-changing needs of hotels without expensive equipment upgrades or disruption to the guest experience.
Designed and built in the U.S. by Phonesuite, Voiceware delivers high quality hotel communications to Full-Service, Select-Service and Luxury/Boutique hotels of any size and type – from 4 room to 4,000 room properties.
Unlike traditional hardware-based PBXs, the Voiceware platform is fully integrated into one software-based application, built from the ground up for IP-based communication.
Voiceware Platform Includes:
- Hospitality VoIP PBX
- Call Accounting
- PMS Integration
- Full Hospitality Feature Set
- Deployment/Integration Services
- 24/7 Hardware & Software Support
- SIP Trunking-Local/Long Distance
Phonesuite's dedication to customer delight is at the forefront of its evolution towards becoming a leading single-source solution provider of innovative communications technology to the hospitality industry.
Open-Based Architecture - Built using the latest VoIP technology, Voiceware is designed specially for hotel use and is based on open standards to further protect your investment and facilitate new features and functionality.
Hybrid Design (SIP or Analog) - Leverage the latest in IP-enabled technology or implement a more cost-effective analog in those areas where it makes sense. Run the latest SIP phones or re-use your existing analog phones in the guest room– your choice. Either way, your staff and guests can utilize the full set of advanced features available in Voiceware, while still re-using your existing phones and hotel infrastructure
Cloud or On-Premise Deployment - Voiceware can be run locally or hosted in the Cloud, meeting the needs of your communication strategy and technology management approach. This also allows you the ability to keep system maintenance responsibility within your organization, or utilize the experts at Phonesuite to monitor and update the system for you.
Unified Communication Features - The Voiceware platform allows hoteliers to leverage a full array of communication features to enhance staff efficiency and the overall guest experience. Voiceware UC features include Voicemail to Email, Find-Me-Follow-Me, Mobile App integration and more, along with our powerful Browser Console to enhance guest to staff interaction capabilities and provide new and more effective approach to Front Desk and Guest Service communications. New features are upgrades are added for free!
Scalable - Voiceware runs for any size hotel with the same set of features. No property is too big or too small. Starting now, your phone system can be consistent among all your properties.
Value-Added - Phonesuite has been the value-added leader for Hospitality Communication since 1998, and we continue to remain committed to, Delighting our customers and exceeding their expectations through innovation and trusted relationships" while being a thought leader within the Hospitality industry and providing a quality feature-rich Hospitality Communication platform at a value price.
- Ability to run full-featured SIP phones from a variety of manufacturers, including soft phones and mobile apps. You stay connected anytime, anywhere. No longer tied to a desk or phone!
- Extensive Find Me-Follow Me" capabilities; you and your staff to never miss that important phone call
- Voice mail to email forwarding
- Built-In Automatic Call Distribution and Call Flow Management
- Handle multiple calls simultaneously
- Unlimited call/staff groupings, ring groups, and role-based queues
- Automated or on-demand staff call recording
- Say goodbye to expensive, bulky consoles and hello to your powerful browser-based console that offers more functionality, an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, and a better way to service guests! Staff can take care of guest communication requests from anywhere on or above property--leveraging a tablet and bluetooth headset, Front Desk staff can access phone calls and respond to guest requests from anywhere in the building; providing freedom, efficiency and flexibility in the way they work
- Find guests or staff quickly by name, then one-click call or transfer
- Pop-up screen of guest information any time you answer a guest’s call. Setting wakeup calls is a snap and requires almost no training
- All wakeup activity logged. See who set, answered, or canceled a wakeup call
- Displays important guest information, including:
- Native language
- VIP status
- Group affiliation
- Outbound dialing permissions
- Unlimited wakeup calls, and more
- Wakeup calls and voice mail prompts are delivered in the guest’s native language
- Unlimited wakeup calls with options including daily, weekend only, weekday only
- Wakeup message can include weather forecast, snooze option, or transfer to room service options
- As extensive a guest information voice tree system as you can imagine
- Check-out from room phone option (requires PMS with remote check-out interface enabled)
- Compatible with all hotel guest phone speed dial buttons, whether SIP or analog
For over 25 years, Phonesuite has been a certified, preferred, and proven solution in over 6,500 hotels, including national brands and hotels of all sizes and types. Whether enhancing staff and call center productivity or delighting guests with mobile integration and a more unified communication experience, Voiceware is the affordable, high quality, feature-rich communication platform that allows hoteliers to think more strategically about hotel communications for their properties.