A cost effective legacy hotel PBX system designed to meet the needs of economy and midscale hotels from 50 to 450 rooms.
Successful hotel owners know how important it is in today's hospitality market to have a hotel phone system in place with the features you need — at your fingertips — to meet guests' expectations and franchise requirements. That's why Phonesuite has developed Phonesuite 112e to meet the needs of economy and limited-service franchise hotels by offering the same customer-centric features as the upscale hotels — without the high costs.
The Phonesuite 112e solution provides hotels the features needed to help exceed guests' expectations. With a front desk telephone system that meets all franchise requirements, Phonesuite 112e supports customer-focused, mid-size hotels with a feature-rich communication PBX that may be used alone or bundled with our optional Auto-Attendant, Voice Mail, and Call Accounting applications.
For Your Guests:
- Automatic or manual cash (blocked) or credit card (open) long distance control.
- Optional suite cloning provides two separate guest room lines with one guest phone number.
- Set wake-up calls from either guest room or the front desk; guests hear a professional voice greeting.
- Voice mail automatically turns message waiting light on and off.
- Emergency 911 calls are given priority and front desk is immediately notified. Compliant with current 911 requirements including the ability for guests to dial just 911 to reach emergency services.
- Direct inward dial option allows outside calls to ring directly to rooms.
- Speed-dial compatibility with programmable guest room phone buttons.
- Optional Auto Attendant allows callers to reach guests even when the front desk is closed.
For Your Front-Desk:
- Easy-to-use console with one-touch buttons — requires minimal staff training.
- Handle up to four simultaneous calls (four answer/hold positions per console).
- Guest name display at front desk console and feature phones.
- Easy check in/out automatically sets dialing restrictions, resets voice mail, and deactivates the phone upon check out.
- Seamless interface to PMS for posting phone call charges, room status updates, and guest-in-room name assignment.
- Enter status codes from guest rooms to notify PMS of room status and availability.
- Set credit limits, track costs, print and store calls automatically with our Call Accounting option.
- Answer, take messages, and transfer calls with our Auto-Attendant and Voice Mail options.
- Wake-up call monitoring tracks answered and missed wake-up calls.
- Incoming calls on toll-free lines can be blocked from transfer to guest rooms.
For Your Staff:
- Perform most console functions from a cordless phone, giving freedom to move about the property.
- Answer incoming trunk calls from any administrative extension.
- Compact main cabinet takes up minimal space and, in most cases, will operate with existing wiring.
- T1 and PRI Digital trunk interface with Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Dialed Number Identifications Service (DNIS), and Caller ID (PRI only).
- Digital Feature Phones with line appearance, speed dial, and guest name display.
Create Quality Customer Experience - Easy-to-read name display on the front desk console—greet your guest by name and make them feel welcomed.
Integrates Seamlessly with Your Property Management System - Providing automatic guest check-in, checkout, name-in-room display, room status updates, and more. Answer detection ensures that guests are billed only for completed phone calls. Extension cloning provides simple, intuitive use of two lines per room and wake up calls confirmed by voice message state wake up time.
Consolidate Costly Analog Phone Lines with Efficient T1 Trunk Interface - T1 and PRI Digital trunk interface with Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Dialed Number Identifications Service (DNIS), and Caller ID (PRI only).
Increase Employee Productivity with Our Time Saving Features - Feature phones with multiple extension "appearances" and buttons for voicemail, hold, intercom, do not disturb, transfer, and redial.
Touchscreen Integration - Optional Phonesuite Touch Screen Console that simplifies operation and gives your front desk a touch of elegance.
Upgrades easily with integrated Auto-Attendant, Voice Mail, and Call Accounting applications.