Managed VOICE, whether Hybrid (On-Premise-based) or Hosted (Cloud-based), is a VoIP based virtual phone service where all phone system hardware and software is owned and managed by Phonesuite (think cloud computing)!
Why go with a Managed VOICE solution? It’s a worry-free and cost-effective option for hoteliers, who gain a full-featured, low CAPEX offering with an affordable ongoing monthly OPEX. With a true open-architected, evergreen platform, hoteliers can easily integrate and build upon their existing communications strategy throughout their enterprise portfolio of hotels. In addition, the Phonesuite platform is architected for flexibility, redundancy, and scalability so hotels experience seamless installation, deployment and 24/7 support.
Our Managed VOICE solution includes the following:
- Voiceware Hospitality Communications Platform
- Installation and Deployment/Integration Testing
- 24/7 Support Software & Hardware
- SIP Trunking-Local/LongDistance/E911 Compliance
Voiceware is Phonesuite's software-based VoIP phone system (IP-PBX) application designed specifically for today's hospitality communication environment. It is a proven solution that has been deployed in over 5,500 Select-Service, Full-Service and Luxury/Boutique hotels over the past 25 years... and counting.
Engineered to be extremely scalable and flexible, Phonesuite is designed to meet the ever-changing needs of hotels without expensive equipment upgrades or disruption to the guest experience.
Voice Platform Includes:
- Hospitality VoIP PBX
- Call Accounting
- PMS Integration Compliance
- Full Hospitality Feature Set
- Deployment/Integration Services
- 24/7 Hardware & Software Support
- SIP Trunking-Local/Long Distance
Two Deployment Options:
- Hybrid (On-Premise-Based)
- Hosted (Cloud-Based)
"Delighting the customer and exceeding their expectations through innovation and trusted relationships" is a core value of Phonesuite. This value is at the forefront of its evolution toward becoming a leading single-source solution provider of innovative communications technology to the hospitality industry.
Managed VOICE is designed with high redundancy and resiliency -- whether Hybrid (On-Premise-Based) or Hosted (Cloud-Based), each platform is architected with the following steps for QoS and rapid failover:
- QoS Router and Monitoring
- Network Load-Balancing
- 4G Fail-Over
- POTS Line Fail-Over
The diagram below depicts onsite architecture design for both Managed VOICE options:
*** Note that in both the above options, Phonesuite onsite hardware is the same, only the configuration changes, which allows the hotelier the enhanced flexibility to move from an On-Premise model to Cloud as they see fit. Phonesuite is the only communication provider who provides this option.
Phonesuite invests in a number of standards to ensure a smooth and timely deployment of your Managed VOICE platform. Unlike many of our competitors, Phonesuite only employs factory-trained employees for installs and all UAT Testing/Quality Assurance, Call Center and Remote Monitoring Services are handled internally instead of outsourced to third-party providers. You can be assured that whether onsite or remote, a skilled Phonesuite technician, who understands the hospitality industry, will oversee your installation and offer 24/7 support.
As part of ensuring our core value of delighting our customers, Phonesuite has devised a 6-Phase Design, Deployment and Support process. Each deployment plan contains over a hundred tasks and is managed by one of our factory Project Managers to ensure quality results.
- Phase 1: Information Gathering. Dedicated Phonesuite team captures all scope of work and works with customer to identify communications goals to benefit hotel staff support and enhance overall guest experience.
- Phase 2: Design. Phonesuite engineers review the network, telephony and infrastructure requirements to ensure Managed VOICE platform easily integrates into the hotel’s existing environment while achieving all communication requirements. Once complete, Phonesuite Sales Team provides the customer with a Budgetary Quote or Formal Proposal.
- Phase 3: Pre-Installation. Lead Sales Account Manager oversees the business relationship between the customer and Phonesuite, while the Phonesuite Deployment Team answers preliminary questions or concerns about the installation process. An initial Pre-Installation kick-off meeting is scheduled with the customer and Deployment Team to ensure full transparency and management of the deployment process.
- Phase 4: Onsite Deployment. To ensure a seamless process, Onsite Deployment is managed by a factory team, consisting of a Project Manager, Lead Onsite Engineer, Remote Tier3 Engineer with local Factor-Trained techs onsite as necessary.
- Phase 5: QA Testing. Lead Onsite Engineer oversees the testing of the entire Managed VOICE platform, including making test calls and administering a QA Checklist with onsite hotel customer liaison. Onsite training is conducted with hotel staff to familiarize them with features and functionality of the Browser Console, Configurator, Reporting and overall phone operation.
- Phase 6: Support Process. Ongoing Support features:
- 24/7 Proactive Monitoring and Factory-Maintained Call Center.
- Lifetime “No Questions Asked” Warranty on all Phonesuite manufacture equipment.
- Upgrades on all Phonesuite manufactured hardware and software.
- Free Move, Adds and Changes (MAC) configuration changes
- Free daily encrypted backups for “peace of mind” disaster recovery
- Rapid Call Center and Onsite Response
Phonesuite Factory-Trained Support Network
Once our platform has been deployed and fully tested onsite, our Phonesuite Support Team, backed by our network of 250Factory-Trained resellers and technicians, will provide 24/7 support to your hotel admin and guests through local support and our remote Network Operations and Monitoring Center to ensure staff and guest voice and communication quality is maintained.
- Low CAPEX Investment
- Full Turnkey Solution
- Open-Architected Software and Hardware
- Leading Technology
- Lifetime Hardware and Software Upgrades
- Flexible Deployment Options
- 24/7 Proactive Monitoring
- Rapid Call Center and Onsite Support
- Free MAC (Move, Adds and Changes)
- Free Daily Encrypted Backups
- "No Questions Asked" Warranty
- One Low Monthly Free